Nadia, RN, BA, MA, Spine Center Manager/Spine Care Nursing Coordinator
From the moment you contact us, Nadia, RN, BA, MA, our Spine Center Manager/Spine Care Nursing Coordinator, will walk you and your family through each step of the treatment process beginning at scheduling an appointment to returning home after a life-changing surgery. Our Spine Care Coordinator provides the following services:
- Provides a central point of patient access
- Educate patients on diagnosis and treatment options
- Facilitate scheduling of patients for additional testing as needed
- Coordination of scheduling and treatment
- Communicate with referring physicians
- Educate patient about physician's diagnosis of condition
- Refer patient to appropriate provider based upon individual circumstances
- Navigation of patient through surgical process (if applicable)
- Follow-up after discharge from hospital
To contact our Spine Care Coordinators, call (407) 303-9102 or submit a contact form.
Click here to download the Spine Center patient intake form.