Nadia, RN, BA, MA, Spine Care Coordinator
From the moment you contact us, Nadia, RN, BA, MA, our Spine Care Coordinator, will walk you and your family through each step of the treatment process beginning at scheduling an appointment to returning home after a life-changing surgery. Our Spine Care Coordinator provides the following services:
- Provides a central point of patient access
- Educate patients on diagnosis and treatment options
- Facilitate scheduling of patients for additional testing as needed
- Coordination of scheduling and treatment
- Communicate with referring physicians
- Educate patient about physician's diagnosis of condition
- Refer patient to appropriate provider based upon individual circumstances
- Navigation of patient through surgical process (if applicable)
- Follow-up after discharge from hospital
To contact our Spine Care Coordinator, call (407) 303-9102 or submit a contact form.
Click here to download the Spine Center patient intake form.